Click on each image to learn more!
100% digital, simply fill up our online forms. Government Fees are INCLUDED
Get an address to use for your company’s registration and receive mail. FREE the first year and 299$/year after
A secretary is mandatory by law and helps take care of many duties for your company. FREE the first year and 299$/year after
A corporate bank account is essential for starting a business in Singapore
Have a marketing and optimization plan built for your company by a professional
Save you money and trouble of finding an office space for your new company
We will help build a website for your company so no coding experience is needed from you
You will want to set up your business in the right way from Day 1
Receive fully customized business cards for your company
How does it work?
Once you have selected your package, you will fill up an online form detailing information about your company. It will take less than 15 minutes to complete and that’s all you need to do! After that, we’ll be able to officially incorporate your company in Singapore.
We understand how valuable your time is, especially as an entrepreneur. That’s why we use a digital signature system – the entire process can be finished online! We take care of everything else so you can receive your certificate of incorporation within 24 hours.
Everything you need to start your business in one package
The Online EasyFast Jumpstart Package is designed to save you money and time. Read more about the inclusions below.
Filling out our online forms takes 15 minutes or less, and once you finish, your company will be fully incorporated in 24 hours. Find out what information you’ll need for the forms here. This step is 100% digital. Incorporating your company has never been so easy! This includes:
- Preparation of all required registration documents
- Reserving company name for registration with authorities
- Constitution of company (Formal documentation of rules for company)
- Filing with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Electronic certificate of Proof of Incorporation
Our Incorporate packages INCLUDES the 300$ Government Registration fee and the 15$ Name application. (Most of other providers don’t includes those costs and you will end up with a bad surprise…)
Singapore law requires incorporated companies to register an address for their business. Securing an office location on a budget is one of the most common challenges faced by entrepreneurs, especially first time entrepreneurs. To remedy this, we provide a registered business address to you free for 1 year. You can use this address:
- As your company’s registered business address when filing for incorporation
- As your company’s mailing address to receive mail, official documents and others
- As your company’s address on your website or name card, which will make your company appear more professional and trustworthy
Our Registered Address service is FREE the first year when you choose one of our packages and will be charged 299$ per year after.
Did you know Singapore law requires incorporated companies to appoint a secretary? We have a list of partners willing to provide complimentary secretary services for 1 year as part of this package. This service will ensure that your company fulfill the following obligations for all companies in Singapore:
- Filing of annual returns with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Filing of Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Additionally, this service can also provide the following services to assist you in running your business:
- Attending board meetings and keeping meeting minutes
- Preparation of documents for changes in key appointments, shareholders, and other changes within the company
- Preparation of agendas for company meetings
Our Secretary service is FREE the first year when you choose one of our packages and will be charged 299$ per year after.
One of our partnering expert market professionals will meet with you for a 1 hour consultation in which you can receive specific tips for your company. If you’d like to seek additional expert advice after the meeting, you can do so at a discounted rate through our site. This marketing consultation will:
- Craft a fully customized marketing plan to help you grow and expand your business
- Teach you industry best marketing practices
- Help you avoid common marketing mistakes
- Answer any marketing questions you may have
Starbucks just doesn’t cut it. Enjoy up to 100 hours of access to a coworking space of your choosing! We partner with sites all over Singapore so that you can find a location that is most convenient for you. You no longer have to deal with constant chatter, music, or cramped tables just for free WiFi. These coworking spaces offer much more than just a conducive environment for you to work. They also:
- Provide a great opportunity to network with other local entrepreneurs and businesses
- Provide a convenient place for you to meet clients and investors
- Provide many amenities for you and your employees such as Wi-Fi, 24-hour access, meeting rooms, lounge area, showers, lockers, security, kitchens and so on
Businesses today need a website. Regardless of the type of business you’re conducting, a website can help you market your offering, engage with customers, and reach people from anywhere in the world. With this package, you will receive:
- 1 Year of Domain Hosting
- Domain Name for your company’s website
- Professional WordPress Templates to choose from so that your website can look great without coding by you
Put your business in the best position possible to succeed from day one. We will connect you to one of our partnering professional lawyers so that you may meet with them for a complimentary 1 hour consultation. The lawyer can help:
- Protect your business and its assets
- Help in issues pertaining to shareholder rights, share allocation and management rights
- Offer advice for tax obligations and tax benefits
- Ensure your company act in accordance with local business regulatory law
If you desire additional advice thereafter, you can enjoy discounted legal services through our site.
Receive 200 complimentary and fully customized business cards with this package. We partner with business printing services who are ready to design business cards according to your preferences. Don’t miss out on any networking opportunities – make the right professional impression right away!
The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, or ACRA, requires incorporated companies to have a corporate bank account in Singapore. We will help open a corporate bank account for your business with your preferred bank. Besides it being mandatory, a corporate bank account also provide the following benefits for your business:
- Business Insurance
- Easy transfer of funds across countries
- Multi-Currency Accounts
- Trade Financing
- Credit Card
Your dedicated Corporate Secretary will prepare the bank opening resolution for the bank of your choice and we can help facilitate a bank account opening if you are abroad.
Important information required to incorporate a Singapore Company:
- Company name: Your chosen name should be approved by ACRA (a government body) before the process for company incorporation can begin.
- Appointed Directors: Directors should be at least 18 years of age. One of the directors has to be a Singapore citizen or permanent resident. It is not necessary for the local directors to hold any shares in the company.
- Shareholders: The shareholder and the director can be the same person or different. This can be changed after registration.
- Company Secretary: It is compulsory to elect a company secretary within 6 months of company incorporation, as per section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act (Chapter 50). If the enterprise is a single director company, he/she cannot be appointed as the secretary.
- Address: We can provide our office address for you to use as your company’s registered address when you incorporate and after.
- Tax: There is a $100,000 corporate tax exemption for the first 3 years from the commencement date of the business. No dividend taxes or capital yield are imposed on Singapore companies.
- Paid up capital: Incorporate with S$1 to S$100. Thereafter, you may increase the paid up capital.
Check if your future company’s name is available
This is required.
This name should be available as there are no exact match.
|UEN||NAME||TYPE||DATE OF ISSUE||UEN STATUS|