Simply fill up our online forms which will take you 10-15mins, and your company will be incorporated and ready-to-go in 24 hours
Our Incorporate packages INCLUDES the 300$ Government Registration fee and the 15$ Name application. (Most of other providers don’t includes those costs and you will end up with a bad surprise…)
What information do I need to get ready?
- Company Name – Prepare 3 preferred names because it is subject to availability and approval by ACRA
- Business Structure – Private Limited Company (PLC), Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) are the 3 most common business structures. Learn which structure suits your company the most here.
- Registered Business Address – Use either the registered address that we will provide with you or your own preferred address
- Brief description of what your business is about and in which countries you intend to operate in
- Expected turnover ($) of your company in the 1st year
- Share Allocation
- Director’s particulars – The director needs to be either a Singaporean citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident (PR), Entrepreneur Pass Holder or Employment Pass holder. We have a blog post where we explain in detail the requirements and duties of a company director. If you do not have a suitable candidate, we can appoint a company director to your company through our trusted partners here.
- Copy of your Identity Card (IC) – For non-residents, copy of your passport and proof of overseas residential address
I am not a Singaporean resident, is there anything different I need to do?
- If you are going to move to Singapore to run your business, you need to obtain a Entrepreneur Pass or Employment Pass
- If you are going to run your business from overseas, you do not need to obtain any special passes to file for incorporation. However, you will need to appoint a local director who must be either a Singaporean citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident (PR), Entrepreneur Pass Holder or Employment Pass holder. Read all about the requirements and duties of a company director here. If you do not have a suitable candidate, we have trusted partners who can appoint a director for your company. You will enjoy exclusive discount by signing up for their service through our link here.
- If you intend on opening a corporate bank account in Singapore, some banks may require you to be physically present at the time of registration. Alternatively, you can sign up with a bank that does not have this requirement. Read our post where we compare the different banks that you can open a corporate bank account with.
How will I know when my company is incorporated?
You will receive a certificate of incorporation from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) via e-mail.
You can purchase a hard copy of the certificate from them for S$50 should you require.
Are there things I need to do after my company has been incorporated?
There are some tasks that all companies in Singapore have to complete after being incorporated. You can find out about them here.