Who they are
BlueMeg is an independent corporate services provider located in Singapore and Hong Kong. Bridging the gap between tailored quality services and the new digital era, they are revolutionising the industry by using cutting-edge technology to enhance clients’ experiences at competitive and transparent pricing.
BlueMeg has developed its own online console allowing clients to set up a company easily, consult a digitised and clear overview of their company’s structure and retrieve all important information and documents. BlueMeg also uses user-friendly tools such as online KYC, automated filing notifications and e-signatures to save their clients the hassle of having to print, scan, and email documents back and forth. Their online console is backed by an experienced team of legal and tech experts who assure high quality, personalised service.
BlueMeg is an ACRA Approved Corporate Service Provider (CSP).
BlueMeg assists clients with :
- Company Formation
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- HR, Payroll and Immigration
- Bank Account Opening
- Mail collection, Storing & Scanning
- Corporate Tax Filing
- XBRL Filing
Above services are offered in Singapore and Hong Kong.
BlueMeg applies transparent and all-inclusive fees, meaning that they do not invoice on top of their annual fees. They offer packages tailored to the size of the company which include all the required services and government fees.
Price overview of the main services in Singapore:
1. Company formation
- Company incorporation: S$600/ one-time charge, including all government fees
- Onboarding existing company: free
2. Company secretary
- Basic tier – up to 5 shareholders/ directors (no corporate shareholders), registered office address: S$850/ annual
- Premium tier – up to 15 (corporate) shareholders/ directors, registered office address and mail collection: S$2,000/ annual
- Comprehensive tier – up to 50 (corporate) shareholders/ directors, registered office address and mail collection: S$4,000/ annual
3. Optional services
- Individual Resident Director: S$4,700/ annual
- Mail collection, storing and scanning: S$400/ annual, if not included in the company secretary services
- Local Employment pass: S$1,350/ one-time charge
- Corporate tax compliance and filing: S$650/ annual
- Accounting services: as from S$1,350/ annual
- Payroll services: S$7,800/ annual
BlueMeg assists a diverse group of clients ranging from entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs to multinational corporations and institutional investors.
BlueMeg Summary Review
What makes BlueMeg stand out is its unique blend of personalised service, a team of legal and tech experts and innovative, in-house developed technology to simplify any corporate governance obligations. Clients enjoy a dedicated, secure and digital environment in which they can view and actively manage their companies and files. BlueMeg’s smart use of technology allows them to offer competitive pricing without compromising on quality and service.
Although only founded in January 2018, the company already showed that it is well on its way to become an established player.