Who they are
BlueHost is a web hosting provider founded in 2003 by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth in Utah. The Endurance International Group (EIG) acquired the company in 2010. Currently, it hosts over 2 million websites. Many bloggers consider BlueHost to be the best of the best in the web hosting world. They offer complete hosting solutions for as little as $2.95 per month.
Main Corporate Services
BlueHost has a variety of hosting plans. Find the details of each below!
- Basic — $2.95/mo
– Limited to one website
– 50 GB of website space, unmetered bandwidth
– 1 included domain, 5 parked domains
– 100 MB in email storage
- Prime — $5.95/mo
– Unlimited websites, unmetered website space
– Unmetered bandwidth, standard performance
– 1 included domain, unlimited parked domains
– Unlimited for the following: sub domains, email accounts, email storage
– $200 Marketing Offers, 1 spam experts, 1 domain privacy, SiteBackup Pro
- Go Pro — $13.95/mo
– Dedicated IP
– SSL Certificate, domain privacy
– SiteBackup Pro
BlueHost Summary Review
BlueHost is known by many as the best in this area of expertise. First, they are inexpensive and their dashboard is user-friendly. Both beginners and experts alike can easily navigate their site! Second, they have a near perfect uptime of 99.98% (perfection would be 99.90%). Another plus is that they offer a low introductory price. On the downside, the cheapest plan currently offered by BlueHost requires clients to sign a contract for 36 months. You may opt for a year-long contract, however. (For a higher price!) Other perks include a 30-day money back guarantee and a free domain. It is also the #1 recommended web hosting company according to WordPress.
Find out more about their updated pricing below
If you have had an experience with them, please let us know by leaving a comment on this page.