Who they are
Osome is an innovative company that aims to make the administrative process of starting a company in Singapore easy and stress-free for entrepreneurs. Customers are given access to an in-house mobile app, developed by Osome, to manage it all, so everything is convenient and done online. They offers affordable rates by delegating its staff to the consumer’s core needs and leaving robots to do the rest. Osome provides all the resources needed to run a smarter business.
Main Corporate Services
Osome main services include:
- Singapore Company Registration & Incorporation: for locals and foreigners
- Company Secretary in Singapore: get a secretary with over 10 years of experience
- Accounting & Taxation: packages available based on your company’s size
Osome understands that time is precious, especially for entrepreneurs where there always seems to be so much to be done. Hence, Osome attempts to help entrepreneurs save time with the use of technology. Osome provides a 24/7 service that allows entrepreneurs to focus on their business and manages the routine tasks to save time.
Osome Company Summary Review
Osome is a one-stop service provider for your company’s incorporation and administration needs. They take care of the paperwork so that you can focus on your business. With their in-house developed app, you no longer need to sign and scan documents or keep hard-copy receipts.
- Corporate Secretary: from S$300/year
- Company Incorporation: from S$2,550 for foreigners and from S$350 for locals
- Accounting and Taxation: from S$100/month
- Employment Pass: S$950
- Dependant Pass: S$550
Osome offers free consultations through its website.
- Incorporation + Secretary for residents: S$600
- Incorporation + Secretary + Accounting for residents: S$1,100
Special Promo for InCorporate.sg Users
This special deal is only available to InCorporate.sg users, please find more below:
If you have had an experience with them, please let us know by leaving a comment on this page.
Quality of Service
Very bad company. We learned that our director and secretary, who used osome, work in 60 companies and have 3 legal proceedings. As a result of which, banks refused to open an account.