What Corporate services your company needs in Singapore?!
Here we provide the answers you need to know… First, what are these corporate services? Well, corporate services are activities that combine certain enterprise-wide needed support services, they are provided based on specialized knowledge, with best practices and technology to serve internal (and sometimes external) customers and business partners.
When starting your company you need to save time and focus on your business and for this, it is best recommended to choose a Corporate Services Provider in Singapore, their team offers and delivers effective and efficient service for all your company needs.
Here are some of the corporate services that you will need for your company:
Business Advisory and Licensing Service
Business advisory service advises current and future businesses prospects of a client, aiming to advance their business or company. This service is used by all types of businesses and would involve examining the legal, tax, finance, market and risks factors involved to start up a business or making new changes to the business.
- Trademark Registration Service
- Business License Service
- Legal and Contractual Advisory Services
Incorporation of the company, or the process of forming or registering a company corporation in the country of residence, including non-residents, is a crucial part for your company setup, for which, you can easily have all needed services with your corporate service provider.
Immigration and Relocation Services
- Licensed employment agency for Work pass, Work permit, S Pass and E pass application
- Assistance in securing single or multiple business visa
- Work Visa applications for individual’s or corporate’s for relocation to Singapore
- Entrepreneur Pass Filing (EntrePass Processing)
- Employment Pass Filing (E Pass Processing)
- Dependant Pass (DP) Filing including application of Letter of Consent (LOC)
- Permanent Residence Filing (PR) under PTS scheme
- Personalised Employment Pass Application (PEP)
- PR Application for Capital Investors
Finance and Bank Services
Corporate services such as finance and banking are introduced to relief pressure from the client’s organization when dealing with complex banking and finance issues. Specialist information and tips are provided by the consultancy to manage finances appropriately, and some can set up a corporate bank account for clients. Some examples of services include:
- Corporate Bank Account
- Offshore bank Accounts
- Multi-currency Accounts
- Brokerage Accounts
- Private Banking
- Corporate Loan Applications
- Compilation of Financial Statements (Monthly, Quarterly Annual Reports and Book Keeping)
Accounting and Tax Services
Accounting and tax services are useful for companies wanting to outsource their basic work. These services involve preparing and submitting obligatory documents required by authorities associated with your business practice. Some basic services include:
- Payroll services
- Maintaining cash flow books
- Tax registration
- Tax returns
- Corporation tax
- Tax planning
Human Resource Services (HR)
- General HR consultancy services
- Hiring, New Employee and Exiting Employee Administration
- Employee insurance
- Drafting of employment letters
- Salary bench marking
Investments and Stock Exchange
Market research for investment along with risk evaluation is another corporate service designed to help clients to make financial decisions. Intellectual property protection is seen as an investment, this is a service that some consultancies may also advise on. Similarly, stock exchange services can bring about specialist reports on past, current and forecasted stock exchange trends with personalized analysis.